Voynich MS - Note from the author
If you want to contact me, you may find my
contact information here.
I am not reflecting all updates to the site on this page, but I maintain the site quite regularly.
- Existing transcriptions of the text of the Voynich MS have been compared, and all have been converted into a single, common format, which allows processing of all files by the same tools. Details are explained on this page, which also has links to more detailed descriptions. Links to all transcription files are provided near the bottom of that page,
- The oldest known reference to the Voynich MS, namely the 1639 letter from Kircher to Moretus, was already digitised and published on this page in May 2016. More recently, a transcription and translation of the letter have been added.
- A minor reorganisation of the material: some of the more specialised or detailed topics have been removed from the main sequences of pages, and placed into dedicated pages. These are listed (as before) here. The main sequence pages now summarise these parts.
- A full set of thumbnail images to all MS folios has been added, with links to a much updated set of page descriptions.
- The interesting work from other researchers in the area of identifying manuscripts with similarities with the Voynich MS is leading to regular updates to the
page about the MS illustrations.
Recently added pages
Copyright René Zandbergen, 2017
Comments, questions, suggestions? Your feedback is welcome.
Latest update: 28/08/2017